A: Hey, Carly. How's the prep coming along for your business deal? A: 嘿,Carly。你的生意准备得怎么样了?

B: Pretty good, but I'm still scared about not getting the best deal. B: 挺好的,但是我仍然担心得不到最优惠的价格。

A: Remember that it doesn't have to be a zero sum game. Don't focus on making concessions and demands on a single issue.

A: 要记住生意不一定是零和博弈。不要只关注个别问题上的让步和需求。

B: Okay, so look for other trade-offs besides price? B: 好的,就是要权衡价格以外的其他因素?

A: Exactly. Get creative. And don't forget to listen, listen, then listen some more. A: 是的。发挥创意。 而且一定要多多聆听。

B: Okay, I'll make sure I paraphrase what I heard. What if my counterpart rejects everything?

B: 好的,我会确保把自己听到的内容再改述一下。如果对方拒绝所有条件怎么办?

A: Well, have you thought about MESOs? A: 那你考虑过MESOs吗?

B: Multiple equivalent simultaneous offers? Yes, but it's still so easy to get stuck. B: 同时提供多个等价条件吗?是的,但是仍然很容易陷入僵局。

A: Then you can consider a contingent contract. Set terms that penalize or reward them. A: 那么你可以考虑一下相机合同,给他们设些惩罚或奖励条款。

B: Hmm, okay. Any other advice that helped you? B: 嗯,好的。还有其他有用的建议吗?

A: For sure. If you get bogged down, don't be afraid to take a break or postpone the meeting. A: 当然了。如果你陷入困境,不妨休息一下或推迟会议。

B: Wow, thanks. Can I take you to the meeting? B: 哇,谢谢。我可以带你去开会吗?

敲黑板